I learned a new trick. Mommy and Daddy swear they don't treat me like a dog, but they do try to teach me new tricks and I do hear "sit" and "no" a lot so I am starting to question their logic. Anyway, my latest trick is that I learned what Monkey's say and Mommy thinks it is pretty cute so she got it on video. I am sure you are all wondering how I learned this trick. Well, Mommy was reading me a book about a monkey while I was in the bath tub on Monday night and she kept making these weird sounds and putting her hands in her armpits. She looked absolutely crazy, but apparently that is what monkies do. Well, the next morning, I saw the book and I started doing the same thing. Now, I can do it on cue. Everyone laughs, so I am going to keep doing it. Now we are working on a tiger. Who knows...maybe there are more zoo videos in my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment