I went to Chicago this weekend to visit my aunts and we had so much fun. It all started with Mommy and I picking Daddy up from the airport on his way home from Geneva and heading to the Aquarium. I saw so many amazing things at the aquarium including jumping dolphins, seals, and Beluga Whales. They were all doing some really cool tricks and I was just dancing to the music. I think more people were watching me clap and dance than were watching the whales.
After the aquarium we went to pick up Aunt Erin and headed back to her house to meet my other aunts (aka Mommies college roommates). I got some cool presents, like the jacket in the picture above that matches my aunt's. After all my presents I was soooo tired so I went to bed and Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner with everyone (don't worry, we had a babysitter - Thanks Allison!). The next day we woke up and had Ebelskibers for breakfast and then went to visit Lauren at her house and have burgers, but I got a little cranky and Daddy had to take me home - no burgers for me. That night we all just hung out and talked and played, it was so much fun and I can't wait to go back soon.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment