Happy Birthday to ME! I am 1 years old today. Can you believe it? Mommy and Daddy definitely can't believe I am already 1 years old. They say it is amazing how different I am now from last year. Look how busy I have been this past year. They said all I did was learn and grow.
1/14/09 --> 1/14/10
On this day in 2009, I weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. and now I weigh 22 lbs.
...I was 21 inches tall (with a cone head) and now I am 30 inches (no cone)
...My favorite thing to eat was Milk, now it is Mac n' Cheese (just like mommy)
...I could only get around with mommy or daddy carrying me, now I can walk (toddle)
...My language skills included crying, now I can say DoDo (dog), Dada, and Mama
...My daily routine was eat, sleep, poop...repeat and now it is play, talk, get into trouble and still poop
...I did not know what time of the day it was, now it is bath time
...My favorite toy was looking at the blinds, and now it is my books
...My bedtime friend was my Swaddle Me Blanket, now it is my Rabbit Blankie
...I only slept 3 hours at a time, now I sleep from 8 to 8 (Mommy and Daddy are happy)
...The only way to get me to stop crying was to dance with me, now you just have to give me my toy back.
1.14.10
1.14.09
It is a beautiful day here today - over 40 degrees and so sunny. Mommy and Daddy said that last year this time it was below zero and snowing. We have a jam packed day of birthday fun. Mommy and Daddy both took the day off to spend with me. Aren't I so special? We went out to a birthday breakfast, went to Gymboree, and are heading to the bookstore next. Griffin is coming in town tonight to see me too. I have the best birthday ever! Well - I have to get going. I have some more partying to do.
Love,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment