
PJ's and tutu - you gotta be ready to dance at any moment. Aunt B made me my cute tutu.

Mommy and the best cousin in the world - Griffin - you just gotta love his smile.
My party dress! I loved walking all around the party. There were so many people to wave to and I just had to make my rounds.
Ooooooo....My sparkling candle is so pretty.
Mommy made me a carousal cake complete with animals (ok - she had a little help from Grammy). I loved it!
Here we all are with my pretty cake.
Happy Birthday to ME! (unfortunately I only dug into my first 2 cakes - I had a little stage fright at my party)
Wow - I had a super fun birthday party this weekend. I just loved turning 1 and wish I could do it again this week. I got to have 3 parties - that means I got to have cake 3 times and I loved every minute of it. My favorite part is definitely the icing. I could do without that cake stuff. Just give me a big bowl of icing! I also thought the ice cream was pretty good. I wish I could eat it every night. I think if I am nice to Poppy that may be possible when he is around. He loved giving me ice cream and has been wanting to give it to me since I was 4 months old. I had a bunch of my little friends over for my party and we just played and played. It was so much fun.
I can't wait for birthday #2 but Mommy and Daddy say they can definitely wait. They say I am growing too fast and don't even seem like a baby anymore to them. They just wish time would slow down a bit. So - if my birthday can't come fast, hopefully the cake will. When is the next holiday? I think I deserve some cake for Valentines Day - don't you?
Thank you all for my birthday wishes. It means a lot to me.
Love
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment