






So, you would think Mommy and Daddy are busy since they are just getting these pictures posted. These are some of our favorite pictures from my 9 month photoshoot. Aren't they so cute? We took some in my cute Halloween costume and some in my cute overalls. Mommy thinks I look so big in standing up in some of the pictures. If you look closely, you can even see my pink Ugg's. Can you believe I have a pair of Ugg's. Mommy has matching ones in tan. We like to wear them around together.
We have been pretty busy here picking out stuff for our new house. Mommy and Daddy picked out our granite for our kitchen and the carpet and tile for the house. Our house looks the same from the outside, but inside they have all of the plumbing and wiring in. In the next few weeks we should have drywall and floors down. I can't wait for that because then I will be allowed to crawl around. Right now, Mommy and Daddy keep a tight grip on me because there are lots of places where I could get hurt.
Hope you are all doing well. I will post some pictures of the house next time.
Love
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment