Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas (part 2)


Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope Santa was as good to you as he was to me. I think this is my favorite holiday of the year - which is good because I got to celebrate it 4 different times.

So - Here goes the 12 Days of Christmas (Round 2).......

On the 12th day of Christmas, Santa gave to me... jammies with my name on the fanny.


On the 10th day of Christmas, Santa gave to me... at least 10 inches of snow to play in.

On the 9th day of Christmas, Aunt B and Uncle Fudge gave to me the most beautiful rocking horse that could ever be.
On the 8th day of Christmas, Gabby gave to me... a shopping cart so I can shop like mommy.

On the 7th day of Christmas, Santa gave to me... 4 days in Iowa with my family and Gabby (great grandma).
On the 6th day of Christmas, Mommy and Daddy told me... that Santa would come down the chimney. (So I decided to check it out).
On the 5th day of Christmas, Grammy and Pop Pop gave to me... A bouncing and turning zebra that sings.
On the 4th day of Christmas, my uncle Josh gave to me... a good laugh by putting on antlers that kept us laughing. (I think he kinda looks weird)

On the 3rd day of Christmas, Christmas gave to me... an excuse to hang with my cousin YIPPEE!

On the 2nd day of Christmas, Santa gave to me... a wonderful Christmas day with Great Grandpa Lee.

On the 1st day of Christmas, Santa gave to Mommy and Daddy a video of me walking (finally). I took my first real steps on 12.20.09, and Mommy and Daddy have been trying to get some on video ever since. I didn't go too far in this one, but I am getting the hang of it. Notice what is in my hand - that's right, a remote control. The same thing that got me to crawl.

1 comment:

K said...

Way to go Jordan!!!