Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ho Ho Ho






Santa is coming next week and I am so excited. Griffin and I have been getting ready since we were in Denver for his birthday. I really love wearing Santa's hat. Last week Mommy and I were shopping and she put a Santa hat on me from the store. All of the ladies that were shopping kept talking to me and telling me I was the cutest Santa. I think I should wear his hat more often. Mommy and Daddy have been building up this Christmas thing for a while, so I am pretty excited. I can't wait to leave out cookies and milk and see what Santa brings me. With the exception of the time I played with the water in the toilet, the time I splashed Maggies water all over the kitchen and the time I spit my lasagna all over Mommies white shirt, I have been a pretty good girl this year. I even sleep thru the whole night. Mommy and Daddy stick me in my crib at 8:00 and I don't make a peep until morning. I drink all of my bottles and eat all of my meals. Mommy and Daddy say this is important for Santa to come because he will only come if I am sleeping.

Oh - I forgot to mention that I am 11 months old! Can you believe it? I am so close to turning 1. Just 4 weeks left until my big birthday. I am sure you are asking what an 11 month old can do, so I will tell you. I can stand up by myself without holding on to anything. This is a new development and Mommy and Daddy are pretty scared about it because it means I am so close to walking. I also can take 2 steps - well, it is more like a shuffle, but we'll call them steps (we don't need to be too technical). Last night I figured out how to get the correct shape in the matching hole. You should have seen Mommy and Daddy clap. They were so excited. So I did it again and again and again. I just love making them so happy. I also love books. I don't have time to read the story (I am a busy girl you know), but I love to flip the pages and look at the pictures. I have some books that have added entertainment (aka lights and sounds and peekaboo flaps) and I will tear up the whole book shelf looking for those books. They are my favorite. I can do a lot more things, but I don't want to brag, so we'll just leave it at that.

Hope you are all having a good holiday season.
Love
Jordan

No comments: