Daddy
Daddy's Daddy
Mommy's Daddy
Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddy's out there. I hope you all had a fun and relaxing day - you certainly deserve it for all of the hard work you do. Daddy and I had a great day. We had a lazy morning and slept in (which Daddy loved) and then we went out to get bagels for breakfast. Then Mommy and I took Daddy to this place called Wake Nation. It is a huge lake with no boats and you wakeboard on cable wires. I personally thought it looked pretty scary, but Daddy had a great time. He says I will love to do this in a few years - we'll see about that. Then we went to dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate Father's Day and Grandpa Bix's birthday (Happy Birthday Grandpa!). We had a great time hanging out and I got to show off some of my new skills which as of yesterday include rolling from my back to my front. That is so much fun. I can't believe I haven't been doing that sooner.
Yesterday was a special day for me because I went to college! Daddy says it is where I am going to go to school in only 18 years. Daddy headed to Miami Friday night for Alumni weekend and Mommy and I met him there on Saturday to watch his alumni swim meet and walk around campus. I got to eat at Bagel and Deli, walk uptown, and even go into my first college bookstore. Mommy says I will enjoy Bagel and Deli even more next year when I get more than a bottle to eat there. I also got to go see the Dipship (where Mommy lived) and Upham Arch (where Mommy and Daddy kissed at midnight - no wonder they got married). Daddy made sure to show me King Library and said I will spend most of my time there if he has anything to do with it.
Well, back to work tomorrow for Mommy. She says she is sad to leave me again, but it is only for 4 days, then we're heading to Hilton Head!!! I can't wait to go to the ocean again!
My First Trip to Miami (Upham Arch)
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day Jason! It looks like you had a great one. Jordan is looking so cute - miss you guys!
Post a Comment