Well, enough about feet and onto the most exciting part of my week. My Aunt Brittni and cousin Griffin came to visit me all the way from Denver. We had a lot of fun hanging out together and I loved to watch Griffin. He is 2 months older and can do a lot more than I do. He can roll over both ways, sit on his own, and he even gets to eat out of a high chair. I can't wait until I can do those things, but Mommy and Daddy tell me to slow down because I am already growing up too fast.
Besides my feet, I got some other new toys. My Grandpa and Grandma put a swing up for me and I just love it. I had so much fun I decided to take a little nap while Grandpa pushed me. I also got a new exersaucer. I get to sit in it all by myself and I am getting pretty good at finding all of the toys.
Well, this coming week is Mommy's last week with me before she has to go back to work. We are all pretty sad about it but we are just going to live up our last week together.
1 comment:
brooke - i head back to work tomorrow, so I feel your pain! keep the updates coming-- i enjoy keeping up with what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment