You'll never guess what I discovered this week - my feet! I just love them. They are just like my hands but at the end of my legs. I love to hold them in the air and grab at them. I would love to taste them too, but I can't figure out how to get them into my mouth.
Speaking of tasting things, I love to put just about anything in mouth: Toys, my dress (Mommy says it isn't lady-like to put the bottom of my dress in my mouth), and even Maggie's ear. Anything that is near me goes in my mouth.
I am sure you are wondering how my sleep training is going. Well, I would say it isn't going that well because I don't get to see Mommy anymore in the middle of the night. The transition was tough and I put up a good fight, but when I cried, the only person that came in my room was Daddy and he doesn't have the good stuff that I want. Now, I don't even wake up and if I do, I just go back to sleep until morning when I know Mommy will feed me.
I had another big first this weekend - I went on a thing called a boat. It felt like being in an outdoor car, but we were on water. It was kind of fun, but I think I will like the boat better when it isn't so hot.
Hope you all had a good Memorial Day weekend. I had so much fun having Daddy home for an extra day.
Love
Jordan
1 comment:
Brooke, these updates are fantastic! Jordan is so beautiful. hugs to you all...
Post a Comment