I just got home from what Mommy calls a "girls trip" to Sanibel island. I went with Mommy, Aunt B and Griffin, Grammy and Gabby (great grammy). We had so much fun hanging out at the beach for the week. I really loved swimming in the ocean although the salt water doesn't taste very good. I got to have the best afternoon naps in Sanibel right on the beach. Mommy says I am very lucky as not many babies get to nap on the beach. We stayed in this beautiful condo right on the beach so we could hear the ocean all night long. I really could get used to life in Sanibel except I really missed Daddy and Maggie. Daddy called me every night and talked to me. I tried to talk back but I am a little hard to hold a conversation with at this point. Daddy was waiting for me at the baggage claim when we flew home. I was so excited to see him.
This weekend I helped Mommy to have what she called the best first Mother's Day ever. I got her a pretty bracelet with a charm for when I was born on it (ok Daddy may have helped pick it out). We had a great day together as a family to thank Mommy for everything she does for me. I even slept a little longer for her at night as an extra bonus gift from me.
Talk to you soon.
Love
Jordan - the Beach Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment