Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Go Reds!



Daddy didn't waste anytime in getting me to Great American Ballpark. We went to see the Reds play the Braves on Friday night. I even got to wear my Reds shirt which matched Daddy's shirt. I didn't think little girls were supposed to dress like their Daddy's. Daddy said that is true for everything except for sporting events. Then, you should wear your teams shirt or at least their colors. Apparently, Mommy didn't get the memo. It was a beautiful night at the ballpark. I loved all the big lights and all of the people. Mommy says the people watching at the ballpark is great - I thought so too!  One thing I really didn't like was all of the cheering. I guess something good would happen and then the whole stadium would yell and clap their hands together. It was so loud and it scared me a lot. I found that if I buried my head in Daddy's chest that it made it all better. Daddy says it is a good thing I will be a little older for the Bengals games this fall so hopefully the cheering won't bother me. I guess Bengals games are a little louder than Reds games.

Oh, I had another big first...I finally got to ride in my jogging stroller. It is so cool. It even has shock absorbers so I don't feel as many bumps. I really loved riding in it. Mommy says I am still too little for her to start running with me in it because my head is still a little unstable. I am working on making my head stronger so we can start running with the stroller. I think that will be fun because we will get to go FAST!

Well, that's all the news for now. I'll write again soon.
Jordan

No comments: