Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 1st Easter




Happy Easter Everyone!

I had the best Easter ever and I only had to travel 10 hours to do it.  I made my first trip to Iowa this weekend to see my Great Grandma Gabby and Great Grandpa Lee and I had so much fun.  Mommy and Daddy said I was really good in the car until the last hour where I got a little bored staring out the back window at the sky and being cooped up in the car seat.  When I got there, Gabby was so excited to see me.  I also got to see my cousin Griffin and Aunt B and Uncle Fudge, they were great.  Griffin was a lot bigger than I remembered, but they also said I was a lot bigger so I guess it all works out.

Griffin is pretty funny and I am jealous that he gets to eat big kid food (like prunes and rice cereal) with a spoon.  I was also jealous of his play yard, when he was not using it I snuck in and played.  The music was so much fun and I could reach all the animals hanging around.  I just listened to the music and swatted at the animals.

We also celebrated my first easter, Mommy dressed me up like a little bunny and they took a bunch of pictures, but then I got to search the house to find my Easter basket from mom and dad and from Aunt B and Uncle Fudge.  I got so many fun things to play with, but I was most fascinated by the wrapping paper.  I bet you thought it could not happen, but I even managed to get more cute cloths to wear including some new dresses and my first tennis skirt from Grammy.

Of all the pictures we took, there was one very important one that stands out.  Gabby, Grammy, Mommy, Aunt B, Griffin, and I all took a "four generation" picture for Gabby.  Mommy says that is very special and that not many kids have great grandparents like me.  I feel very special.

After a few crazy days it was time to drive back to Cincinnati and back to the real life of hanging with my friends, going on long walks with Mommy, and playing with daddy at night.

No comments: