Hey Everyone!
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me, I am really learning to take the bottle, which now means that Daddy can feed me more often, which he says he loves. When they first started putting that bottle in my face I would scream bloody murder, but now I finally figured out that it is the same stuff I get from Mommy and I am happy as a clam to take a bottle now. Mommy is excited too because now she does not have to worry about going out of the house wondering when I am going to have to eat next.
Other than the bottle, things have been pretty busy around the house. The weather has been bad so Mommy and I just hang out all day and play on my play yard. I've also learned to sit up my bumbo chair. My head is a little wobbly but I really think I am getting the hang of it and hope to soon be able to do it on my own without the bumbo chair. I think I will be much happier when I can see what is going on all around me without having to have someone hold me up.
We also went back to the zoo for the 3rd time and once again I slept the entire time we there. Mommy and Daddy told me it was "Zoo Blooms" and the entire zoo was covered in beautiful flowers and trees in full blooms. Once again the polar bears were swimming, but I did not see any of it.
Oh yea, I went to the doctor for my 3 month appointment and they say I am doing great. I tip the scales at 12 lbs 1.5 oz. and 23 1/2 inches. That puts me in the 50th percentile on both measures, but my head is still in the 65th percentile, which Daddy says makes me super smart. I don't know much about that, but I am just happy I keep gaining weight because pretty soon my tummy will be big enough to hold enough milk so I sleep through the night. I think Mommy will have a little party when that happens (I hope I am invited).
That's all for now!
Love ya!
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment