Monday, May 18, 2009

What Is This Stuff?




Well last night was another first for me. Mommy and Daddy fed me rice cereal with something they called a spoon. I opened my mouth and they just shoved it in. Have you ever tasted this stuff? It is definitely not as good as Mommy's milk. I didn't like how it felt either. It was thick and icky. Anyway, because of this, I decided I didn't want it and just spit it out. Mommy says a full feeding is 4 tbsp. and I didn't even swallow one bite so we have a very long way to go. I'm really not sure about trying anymore rice cereal, but Mommy and Daddy say I have to keep trying it because it is good for me and it is supposed to help me sleep.

Speaking of sleep...Mommy and Daddy started sleep training with me and I really don't like it. Now, when I cry at night Mommy doesn't come in and feed me anymore. Instead, she makes me go back to sleep. What is up with that? She is totally no fun anymore. I used to love our late night parties, but now they are boring. I think I will stop waking up if our parties are going to be so lame (Mommy is hoping that I am really thinking this).

So far turning 4 months old hasn't been that great. I have to eat rice cereal, we don't parties at night anymore, and I heard something about going to the doctor tomorrow and that usually means shots.  I am hoping the rest of the month gets better, but I may be a little spoiled with 2 trips to Florida in the first 4 months.

1 comment:

K said...

So Brooke, how do you know to do all this stuff and when?! So glad I will have you to ask (when the time comes...) I am so impressed. I can't believe how big Jordan is getting...she is beautiful. Good luck with the sleep training :-)