Sunday, June 14, 2009

Workin Girl



Hi  Everyone 
Ok - well I am not the working girl, but Mommy is! She has to work so I can have these pearls (just kidding - I just got them as a gift from aunt Berkie - aren't they so pretty?) I love the pearls, but Mommy dressed me in this Polo dress with pearls so I looked pretty preppy for a 5 month old baby.

So Mommy is back to work and that means I get to hang with Grammy this week. We have been having so much fun together that I barely even notice Mommy is gone. Mommy was pretty sad about it on Sunday, but she said she didn't have one tear on the way in on Monday (she got them all out on Sunday). Mommy says work is kind of fun, but not nearly as much fun as I am. 

Oh - did I mention I am 5 months old? I am seriously so much fun now. Mommy and Daddy say I am like a whole new baby.  I laugh and smile all of the time and don't cry much at all anymore. I can make all sorts of noises and blow lots of bubbles and I put everything in my mouth. I can even sit up all by myself....for a minute, then I tumble over - Daddy yells TIMBER!  I am also eatting a new food - oatmeal! It is so good. I think I love it so much because Mommy eats it everyday - I am a big girl just like her. I get mad when it is gone, so Mommy and Daddy have to go make more. No one is sure why, but I started sleeping all night long! It could be that Grammy is wearing me out, it could be the oatmeal, or it could be that I finally learned from all of the sleep training. Either way, everyone seems to be pretty excited about it. I go to bed at 8:00 and wake-up at 7:00. I guess that is a big deal.

Well, I have 2 more days with Grammy, then Mommy is home on Friday. I can't wait (ok - I have no idea about the days of the week - but Mommy is pretty excited). Then we have a great weekend planned for Father's Day. Shhhh....don't tell Daddy. 

Talk to you soon.
Love
Jordan

No comments: