Friday, January 23, 2009

Jordan's 1 Week Old





We can't believe Jordan has already been with us for a whole week. Although she hasn't been with us long, she has already created many lasting memories for our family. Sunday she had some Daddy time watching football and drinking beer. Ok at 5 days old, she was a little young for those activities she was sitting there, Jason was doing all of the football watching and beer drinking. Monday she had her first trip to the doctor and made quite a first impression there. After peeing all over the changing table, we gave her to the nurse to weigh her and she peed all over the nurse too. I thought peeing on people was only a baby boy thing, but apparently not. Even after this, she ended up with a great check-up. The doctor says she is perfect - Jason and I couldn't agree more :) Thursday Jordan went for her first walk. Grandma said it was a little cold for an 8 day old baby, so we weren't gone long, but I think Jordan liked it. She is gearing up for going for a run in a couple of weeks. Other than a few outings, Jordan has pretty busy days at home which consist of eating, staying awake for all of 5 minutes, sleeping and pooping- in that order- then repeat. Attached are some pictures from Jordan's 1 week birthday - isn't she adorable?

1 comment:

K said...

Yes - so adorable!! I especially love the pic of Jordan sleeping. SHe looks so peaceful.