After a short but eventful 48 hour stay at Christ Hospital we brought Jordan Marie home to Oakley, Ohio on the coldest day of the year. The mercury briefly rose above 0 degrees so we bundled her up in several layers, stuck her in her car seat, and drove 5 mph under the speed limit the whole way home. (That is the first time Jason has ever driven that slow).
When we got home it was time for Jordan to meet her big sister Maggie. Maggie sniffed, licked, and generally loved on Jordan until her face and hair were soaked. Maggie rarely leaves her side and has already added Jordan to her list of protected people that currently includes Brooke, Jason, and the front door.
Jordan has been a great baby so far, except between the hours of 10 pm and 2 am where she is wide awake every night. This makes us nervous for her high school and college years, but that is a long way off. The rest of the day she is very awake and alert and continues to follow you around the room with her eyes. Stay tuned for more stories of the expanding Finck family.
4 comments:
Yeah! Okay, maybe I am slightly biased too...but she is soooo pretty. You better be scared about college - she's going to be fighting those boys off!! You are right Jason - it's a long way off, so no need to worry about these things yet. I am so happy that Maggie took to her so well and is already loving and protecting her. These pictures are great - keep 'em coming. (Brooke, sorry I missed your call last night... I am so bummed. I will call today!! btw, you look wonderful!!)
Congrats Brooke and Jason! Jordan is adorable-- we are very excited to see how you guys do adjusting to the new addition! We'll be joining you in 'parent land' soon, so keep us posted on what we have to look forward to! ---Shannon and Mike
Congratulations Brooke, Jason and Jordan! Jordan is absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her and hold all 6 pounds of her! Griffin especially can't wait to meet his new best friend. It is clear that you guys are awesome parents already - congratulations!
congratulations Jason and Brooke.
Jordan is beautiful!
Post a Comment