We had a fun weekend at the Hot Air Balloon Festival at Eden Park. It was a beautiful fall night to watch the balloons.
 |
| Jordan is starting to get the hang of this smile and pose thing - Peyton needs to be restrained to stay put! |
 |
| Jordan danced and danced when she saw all of the balloons. She is a hot air ballon herself! |
 |
| So pretty! |
 |
| Doesn't Peyton look so happy to be here? |
 |
| This was the coolest part. At night they all lit up at the same time and then they did different "shows" alternating lights, racing lights, etc. It was beautiful. |
 |
| I realized I never put any pictures of my birthday on the blog. Jordan gets more excited for it than I do, but it was still fun to celebrate. We had a fun day swimming and going out to lunch together and then had a nice little family party with Bebop and PopPop. |
 |
| Blowing out the candles is Jordan's favorite part! For some reason my candles are starting to resemble the hot air balloons above. I guess I am getting old! |
No comments:
Post a Comment