Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving In Iowa

We went to Iowa to visit our Great Grandma Gabby. It was a long drive (10 whole hours of back to back movie watching - I was in heaven), but we had so much fun once we got there. Our cousins Griffin and Grace came too from Denver and we always have so much fun with them. 

Griffin and I baking a pumpkin pie - YUM!

We all got Santa jammies and monster slippers to wear while we were there. Ho Ho Ho - don't we look cute?

Peyton got pretty good at saying Ho Ho Ho. She is the cutest little Santa  around.
BeBop and PopPop with all of their little Santas.
Art and Crafts Time! This is my favorite time of the day (yes - it is a daily thing for me). Griffin painted an awesome rocket ship and I painted a beautiful royal castle.



Tea Party Time! We got a picnic basket and had a little tea party right in Gabby's living room.
Peyton loves Griffin's dog Stella.

So sweet

Here we are! Aren't we a cute bunch? 
I LOVE GRIFFIN! (can you tell he feels the same about me?)

Climbing on the court house

BeBop joined in the climbing. She said she used to climb on these pillars when she was my age too.

Gabby loves her little Peyton. Can you believe Gabby is 89?
Peyton made a good friend at Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks Mallory for playing with Peyton and I! We had so much fun.


Griffin and I go to feed the horses and it was so exciting!

We got to feed the cows too. We had so much fun we wanted to come back the next day to help feed the animals.

Peyton even got in on the feeding.....

Until she saw the cat....She LOVED the kitty.

No comments: