Well, I have been talking about being a Big Sister for months now and it finally happened last Friday. I am so excited to be a Big Sister and already love my Little Sister Peyton so much. So far this Big Sister thing is pretty cool. I get lots of presents and we have lots of visitors that come to see Peyton and I. All of the attention has been very fun.
Peyton doesn't really do too much yet so sometimes I forget about her being around (Mommy says we are so lucky that she seems to be a quiet baby so far). But, when I do remember her I like to check on her and make sure she is ok. I like to rub her back and count to 20 to help her go to sleep. That is what Mommy and Daddy do to me at night and it works, so I think it helps Peyton too.
Me holding my Little Sister Peyton! I am already so proud of her and just love her so much.

Me playing in the hospital with my Big Sister shirt on.

Memaw and Pepaw took me to Build a Bear and I made one for Peyton. I was so excited to give it to her.
This is Peyton's birthday. I bought her a present a couple of weeks ago and it has been sitting on my night stand waiting for her to arrive. I couldn't wait to hop on Mommy's bed and give Peyton her present. I picked out the little giraffe blanky that I am holding in the picture.
Peyton had lots of visitors in the hospital which made it really fun for Mommy and Daddy (they say thank you!!!). Here are a few pictures of some of our hospital visitors.....
Bebop and Pop (Peyton is waving to the camera)
Aunt KK and Uncle Bob
Memaw and Pepaw

Uncle DenDen and Aunt Dink
Uncle John and Eric (Daddy's Best Friends)
and one unexpected visitor surprised us when we got home.....
Aunt B traveled all the way from Denver and surprised all of us on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment