Saturday I tried out swim lessons again. You may remember I tried them out a year ago but I didn't like it too much. The water was cold and the lessons were for babies. After all of the great swimming I did this summer, Mommy and Daddy wanted to get me back in the water this winter so I could swim on my own by next summer. We found a program that keeps the water at 90 degrees so I am not cold, and this class is definitely not for babies. They let me swim around all by myself. While all the other kids were clinging to their Mommies, I was swimming around chasing toys across the pool. I would float on my back, float on my tummy, and even go under water for 2-3 seconds. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back this weekend.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment