Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jail Break

Hi All -

I have big news to share....I no longer have to stay in my crib if I don't want to because I have completely mastered the art of climbing out of the crib. That's right, I can just climb right out. The first time this happened was this weekend for my nap. I took a nice long nap in my sleepsack (Mommy and Daddy previously thought would keep me from climbing out because my legs can only go so far in the sack, but they were wrong). Mommy heard me wake up because I was singing my songs, so she took her laundry up to her closet and all of a sudden she heard "Hi Mommy" behind her. You should have seen her face, she was so surprised to see me standing there in my sack. She asked me how I got there so I just told her "I climb out." Mommy had shut the door to my room, so I had to go through my bathroom and through the extra bedroom to get out. Since then I keep climbing out of my crib - so Mommy and Daddy are going to get me a big girl bed. I am so excited because from the sounds of this thing, I can easily climb in and out of it whenever I want. (I am not sure if this makes Mommy and Daddy as excited as it makes me). Anyway, when the bed gets here, I will post lots of pictures of me in it. I am really growing up!


Note: this post does not come complete with a picture because I am too fast for Mommy and Daddy (although they have watched me on the video monitor)

No comments: