Holy cow - that is a lot of fire Mommy!
I like to help Mommy do everything now..cook, clean and especially blow out her birthday candles. I may have gotten a little spit on the cake but I got my practice in for my birthday in 2 months. They lit 2 more candles twice to help me practice for January.
Wow - that was a lot of candles Mommy! Look at all of that smoke! We had to take the batteries out of the smoke detector.
Hey Everyone,
Do you believe it, Mommy turned 30, I can't count past 10 yet, but Daddy says it is pretty old. Just Kidding, Mommy! We had a great time for Mommy's birthday, she got to plan her perfect day so we started with a Bagel, then went to Kids First to sign me up for swim lessons. That night we went to Bebop's and Pop Pop's for dinner and had a great dinner with cake and ice cream, I really love the ice cream. We had such a great day and I only coughed a few times from minor smoke inhalation.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment