To say that the last week was a busy week would be an understatement. I have been working so hard to entertain the entire extended family and have had to do that in our new house. I know this could be a shock to you all, but we finally moved. After 10 extremely long months working to build our home, 6 months of which were in an extremely small apartment, we are finally in! My new house is so much fun. I actually have space to run around without Maggie knocking me over. I even have my own playroom! It is a room with all of my toys. It is so cool! I can go in there all by myself and play with all of my Little People all day long. I also have a nice pink room again. I am still deciding what cool design I want BeBop to paint in it, but it is nice to have paint on the walls. I also really love the stairs! Our apartment didn't have stairs so this is new to me. I can climb up them so fast and now can slide down on my tummy all by myself. I think it is a jungle gym, but Mommy says it is only for going up and down and not for play.
As if moving wasn't enough in one week, my great grandma, aunt and uncle and cousin all came in town for my baptism this past Sunday. It was so nice to have the entire family there. I wore a beautiful dress with a special pearl bracelet which I couldn't stop looking at. Mommy says that doesn't change when you get older. I can't wait to show you more pictures of how pretty I was but Mommy didn't get any on her camera so we will have to post next week.
My special playroom. BeBop painted the cutest mural on my wall and I just love it. I can find all of the animals. My favorites are the monkeys and the alligator.
Home Sweet Home - we'll get a better picture, but this is us in front right after we closed.
My pretty dress, pearl bracelet, and our new kitchen table. I am a big girl now sitting at the big kid table.
My baptism family picture on our new fireplace. I finally have enough hair to part and add a bow - I think I am pretty cute now.
No comments:
Post a Comment