This big bunny is weird, I was not sure what to think!
Check me out, I am on the prowl for some eggs with candy in them.
I had trouble finding eggs, but some nice kids were willing to share!
I found one and it has a star on it and when I shake it, it makes noise.
I was not sure exactly how to hold the basket, so Mommy and Daddy had to help me.
Hey Everyone!
Now that I am a little older I realized that Easter is a pretty cool holiday, and today I got to go on my first Easter egg hunt. Mommy and Daddy says it was just practice for the big one tomorrow at Grandma and Grandpa's, but based on my performance today I really need that practice. I only found 1 egg, but Daddy says it is not my fault b/c we got there late (actually on time), but apparently things start early in Montgomery. Daddy says he learned his lesson and will always be early now to city events in our new town.
Anyway, it was a lot of fun walking around looking for eggs and when I found one I could just hold onto and walk around looking for more. I had my basket in one hand and my egg in the other so I was happy. The other cool thing is I could wear my basket like Mommy carries her purse so I felt like a big girl.
I am going to rest up now for the big hunt tomorrow, but wanted to tell you all about my fun morning.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment