Hey Everyone!
Last week we had lots of new and very special visitors in our new house for my big day. I was Baptised at Crossroads and my whole family came to watch me. I even had special visitors from all over the country. Aunt B, Uncle Fudge and Griffin came in town from Denver and my Great Grandma Gabby came in town all the way from Winterset, Iowa. We all had so much fun playing all day long. We went to the butterfly exhibit, the EnterTrainment Junction to see all of the choo choo trains, and hung out at BeBop and Pop's house to play with their toys. Griffin is pretty fun these days. We both liked to rock on BeBop's rocking horse and Gabby's rocking chair, and push toys around BeBop's kitchen. I just loved having everyone in town (and Mommy did too). I got to show off our new house too. They just loved my playroom that BeBop painted and Griffin and I liked playing with our toys. Here are some pictures from our fun weekend and my big Baptism. I can't wait to see them all again soon!
Love ya,
Jordan
Look at me, I am up on stage in front of the entire church and daddy is talking about me and how special I am! I was a little shy but my snacks and mommy got me through it!
Who knew you got presents for getting Baptised! I am laying on the quilt that my Great Aunt Diane made for me, Maggie also really likes it too, we could not keep her off of it long enough to take a picture.
BeBop and I switched accessories. She is wearing my bow and I got to wear her glasses. I think BeBop is wearing her accessory a little better than I am.
Mommy is reading to Griffin, Gabby and me. I just love when she reads me books. It was apparently a very exciting book given Mommies face in this picture.
A picture perfect picture with my Aunt B. I just love her!

Griffin and I at the Butterfly exhibit. We both found a butterfly to point at.
Here we all are! Can you believe one picture can turn out so well. I guess Griffin and I could have been more excited about the moment, but it still turned out pretty good.
Gabby and I hanging out.
Riding the ChooChoo at the EnterTrainment Junction.
No comments:
Post a Comment