




Wow - I am getting pretty lazy at this blogging thing. I have just been so busy that I forgot to write to tell everyone what I have been doing. 2 weeks ago Daddy and both of my Grandpa's went away on a fishing trip. They had so much fun in Montana and caught lots of big trout. Daddy even caught a Bull Trout. Apparently these are very rare fish and are almost extinct. He is pretty excited so Mommy and I are too - although it looks like all of his other trout to me. While Daddy was gone, Mommy and I hung out with both of my Grandma's and my Great Grandma. We had lots of fun girl time hanging out and talking. I like to talk now, but I have to talk pretty loud in order to get everyone to listen. I make lots of noises but have recently learned to say mmmmmmmm. Mommy keeps trying to get me to put an A on the end of that sound, but I don't understand why. This weekend my cousin Griffin came in town. He is crawling all over the place. It is so cool. I wish I could do that. He just goes wherever he wants and doesn't need his Mommy to carry him around anymore. I lay on my tummy and move my arms and legs like he does, but I don't go anywhere. You'll be glad to know that I now eat breakfast in addition to dinner. I eat oatmeal with pears or bananas. I don't really like the bananas, but the pears are delicious. I get to try a new food everyday, so I think I get applesauce tomorrow. I am pretty excited about that. Well, I hope you are all doing well. I will try to get better about writing more often.
Love
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment