We got to go to our first wedding in a church on Aunt B's birthday! We got all dressed up in matching ball gowns with our cousins Sophia and Mackenzie and our "coach" (the Honda Pilot) took us to the wedding. I told my teacher all day that I had to leave school early because I was going to a special wedding for cousin Jarrod and I had to go get pretty. I even told her I was going to get to stay until the clock struck twelve (we made it until it stuck 10). Here are some pictures of our special evening. We had so much fun!
![]() |
| Don't you just love our pretty dresses? I kept telling Mommy - "look how pretty these are, when I dance sparkles come off all over the floor!" Mommy wasn't as excited about that as I was :) |
![]() |
| I promised my teacher I would bring her a picture of my pretty dress so I asked Mommy to take this for me to bring to school. |
| The Finck Sisters! We were so beautiful! |
![]() |
| Hitting up the dance floor with Sophia. We danced the night away. |
![]() |
| Dancing! |
![]() |
| Daddy acted as my Prince Charming and we danced all evening. He loved every minute of it! |
![]() |
| A pretty twirl….. |
![]() |
| and a big Dip! |
![]() |
| And now SOAR! |
![]() |
| Daddy with his littlest princess Lucy! She got to dance some too and thought it was pretty fun. |
| They did the longest marriage dance and guess who won???? Our very own Memaw and Bixie Boy! We were so excited they were the winners. At 42 years they deserved to win! |









No comments:
Post a Comment