Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Peyton is 3!

Starting the day off right with sprinkle pancakes for breakfast!

Happy Birthday to Peyton!!!
 Peyton's 3 Year Interview

Height: 37 inches (49%)
Weight: 29 pounds (40%)

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Princess: "Aurora because her dress is pink. I also like Belle because I like yellow"

Favorite Animal: Lion and a Hopping Bunny
Favorite Candy: M&M's (and really anything chocolate)
Favorite Toy: Anna and Elsa babies
Favorite Outfit to Wear: Nothing - just undies
Favorite Song: Elsa song (Let it Go - Frozen)
Favorite Game: Jumping
Favorite Book: Lucky Duckling
Favorite Movie: Frozen
Favorite Food: Noodles
Favorite Treat: Marshmallows
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
Best Friend: Lucy and Jordan and Mommy and Daddy and  Ella
Favorite Toy From Santa: Baby Tiana
Favorite Thing To Do at Home: Play with Ella
Favorite Subject: Gym and Music



When I grow up, I want to be: A Monster
When I grow up, I want to marry: Daddy


Snowball fight!

Lucy in her party dress!

Snowballs in Summer water balloon fight!

Peyton got Daddy!

Peyton's Elsa piñata - she talked about this for months before her party

Whack!

Getting ready to sing

Blowing out her candle

Go Peyton!

Maybe its the party talking or the chocolate fondue


Yay! A guitar!

So excited with her Anna and Elsa dolls!

No comments: