Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello - I'm Lucy!

Hello - I'm Lucy and I got to have my very own photo shoot (well - I let my big sisters in on a few photos so they wouldn't feel left out). Mommy and Daddy had their very favorite photographer Lisa Hezlep come over to my house when I was just a week old to document my big arrival. I was the star of the show - can you believe it?  Turns out I am a pretty good model (and Lisa's a great photographer) so we got some amazingly cute shots. Enjoy!


Here is the front of my birth announcement. You can't get much cuter than this! I was laying in Jordan and Peyton's baby doll bed. Mommy says I am smaller than most of their dolls. I think I fit perfectly. 
This is the back of my birth announcement. I already love hanging with my big sisters.


Jordan and Peyton have become the best of friends and are always whispering little secrets to each other. They already started whispering some to me too, but I can't wait until I am bigger to whisper them back. 

Jordan and Peyton always want to hold me…..for a minute (then they are done).

They love me so much already!

When I was born, Jordan said, "Lucy is the new addition to our royal family." I guess this is what she was talking about. 

I had no idea my sisters were princesses, but I guess they are!


Checking out my new crib for the first time.

I love my pretty ballerina hanging over my crib. Maybe if I reach high enough I can get her!

Here are those sisters trying to take care of me again...

Finck Party of Five! Aren't we a good looking bunch?

The whole family is always checking up on me. That's the way I like it - all eyes on me!

Ella Bella Ballerina got in the picture too - she is huge and I was a little scared.

Look - even at 5 pounds I have cute little rolls on my arms and shoulders. 

Sleeping like a princess.


Feet are so sweet.

Kisses from my sisters.


All cuddled up!

Pretty eyelashes just like my big sisters.


All swaddled up - I still sleep like this - it is so comfy. 

Look - at the end of my photoshoot they crowned me a royal princess too!

Hope you enjoyed all of my pretty pictures from my big day.
Love,
Lucy



No comments: