Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2 Months and Moving on Up!





Lucy's 2 Month Stats
Height: 21.25 in. (3%)
Weight: 9 lbs. 3.5oz. (3%)
Head: 18%

At 2 months old, I finally made it on the charts for Height and Weight gaining 2 full pounds this month!  As I keep moving on up the charts, I am also moving on up in diaper and clothing size! I am now in Size 1 diapers and 0-3 Month clothes. It is like I got a whole new wardrobe this month - pretty cool. Mommy says if I keep growing like this, I will get a new wardrobe next month too. That definitely gives me something to strive for :) At 2 months, I am still eating every 2-3 hours in the day and eat about 3.5 - 4 oz at each feeding. I am getting better at night and just wake up once around 3:00. Mommy and Daddy are hoping to get rid of this wake-up in the next month. We'll see….I kind of like seeing Mommy in the middle of the night :)

This month I started smiling and cooing which everyone says is cute and fun. Jordan sticks her head in my carseat in the car and makes funny faces and talks in a funny voice to get me to smile. She does look pretty funny. My best smiles are always for my sisters….and the ceiling fan in the family room (I just love looking at that thing).

I had a pretty fun month. I got to meet the Easter Bunny, go on lots of Easter Egg Hunts, go out to dinner a few times, go to Zoo Blooms and spend lots of time at the park. I can't wait to see what's in store for me this month!

No comments: