I have been wanting to sleep in a big girl bed for a while now because cribs are for babies and I am a big girl like Jordan. Mommy and Daddy didn't know if I was really ready so I have been sleeping on a twin mattress on the floor for a month and never fell off once. That means I am ready for my very own big girl bed just like Jordan's! We have a bunch of twin beds in the basement so Mommy got to work transforming her bed from kindergarten into a bed that matches my furniture. I am pretty excited about it because it adds some purple to my room!
 |
| Can you believe this is Mommy's bed from 25 years ago? She refinished the wood to match my furniture and then covered the head and footboard with cute purple polka dot fabric. I am styling now! |
 |
| First night sleeping in the big girl bed! I was so excited to sleep just like Jordan does! |
No comments:
Post a Comment