Friday, August 30, 2013

Our First Lemonade Stand!

Peyton and I had been begging Mommy and Daddy to have a lemonade stand for weeks. Finally they caved in and said we could do it on the weekend. I planned for it the whole week. I wanted to sell Pink Lemonade just like Pinkalicious and even wanted to make the lemonade pink with strawberries. We sold pink lemonade for $0.25 a cup. Many of our neighbors bought some and even the mail man bought a glass when she was delivering the mail. We ended up making over $7 at our lemonade stand. We gave out Oreos to our customers for free but didn't get many takers. They just loved our pink lemonade too much to have an Oreo.

Don't we have a nice set up? Peyton and I carried out every chair and Daddy carried the table. Peyton and I got all of the Oreos and laid them out on the plate. We didn't sell many Oreos but somehow they were all gone at the end :)

Here we are hard at work. 

No comments: