Jordan had 2 separate recitals over the past couple of weeks. The first was her school performance and she was so excited. She LOVED her florescent green costume and especially loved her necklace. After her performance she was talking 100 mph and told us "I was a little nervous when I walked out on the stage, and then I thought I liked it, and then I thought it was so much fun and I want to be on the stage again! When can I be on the stage again Mommy and Daddy?" I think we have a future performer on our hands.
 |
| Getting ready for the performance |
 |
| So excited to see a friend in the same florescent costume. I don't think it dawned on her that her whole class would look like her. |
 |
| Jordan in the middle. (4th from left) |
 |
| Take a bow! Hamming it up at the end of the dance. |
 |
| She didn't get much love afterwards :) Kidding - she loved all of the flowers and attention from her cousins. |
 |
| She was so lucky to have all of her cousins (except little Mackenzie) there to watch. I think she inspired all of them to dance next year. |
Her next recital was for a class she took all year with her best friend Caitlin. She was a "Dancing Rainbow" and seriously just loved it. I am working on getting the videos uploaded so you can see them.
 |
| On my Tippy Toes |
 |
| Jordan was especially excited for her lovely hair accessory |
 |
| Hanging out before the recital |
 |
| Take a bow! (Jordan is second from left - she really got into the bow) |
 |
| Jordan third from left. |
 |
| Loving being on stage (middle) |
No comments:
Post a Comment