Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jordan's 4 Year Interview


Jordan's 4 Year Stats:

Height: 41 1/2 inches (85%)
Weight: 36.6 lbs. (64%)

Favorite Color: Rainbow ("red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet")
Favorite Princess: Ariel
Favorite Animal: Kitty Cat
Favorite Candy: Chocolate balls
Favorite Toy: My Princess Dolls
Favorite Outfit to Wear: Any dress
Favorite Song: "Call Me Maybe"
Favorite Game: Chutes and Ladders
Favorite Book: Ella Bella Cinderella
Favorite Movie: Aladin
Favorite Food: Cereal - specifically Fruit Loops
Favorite Treat: Oreos
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: I just like Vanilla
Best Friend: Caitlin
Favorite Toy From Santa: My Locket
Favorite Thing To Do at Home: "Just sit and relax in my bed and read books"
Favorite People: Mommy, Daddy, Peyton, Maggie, Maya, Caitlin,  Griffin, Grace, Ben, BeBop, PopPop, Memaw, Bixie Boy, Sophia, Lauren, Olivia and all of the babies too

When I grow up, I want to be: A teacher
When I grow up, I want to marry: Owen (from her preschool class). I am going to be "5" years old when I get married.



No comments: