Wednesday, June 6, 2012

P is for Peyton!



P is for Pretty!

Peyton with her baby block cake. P is for Peyton!

Great Grandma Gabby came in for the celebration

Aunt B came all the way from Denver to celebrate.

Yum - this candle looks delicious

Griffin thought the party was pretty fun!

The cake was very colorful!

It was so hot out that we had to get the pools and sprinklers out for the kids. Peyton loved the pool

And especially loved the sprinklers. Cousin Sophia had fun getting wet too.

Peyton in her very own birthday chair (can you tell it is her very own?)

Even Maggie got some love from her cousin Grace and Peyton


I can hardly believe I am a whole year old. I have gotten so big (I know that because everyone tells me). At 1 year old I have come very close to quadrupling my weight. I am 17 lbs. 14 oz (5%), 28 and 3/4 in. long (37%). I still have a big head in the 49th percentile because my brains have been growing with all that I am learning lately. I can talk a little (mama, dada, baby, bye bye) and babble a lot. I think that trait must run in the family. I am also really good at listening to Mommy and Daddy. I turn around when they call me and usually even stop what I am doing if they ask me too. The only directions I am not a fan of following is when they make me eat. I am not a fan of most of the food they put in front of me and make sure to let them know it. I can't understand why they don't feed me Puffs all day everyday. Then I would really eat! I am a super fast crawler now and like to push things while walking. I haven't taken my first steps yet, but am getting close. I will stand up without holding onto anything and really concentrate. Mommy sits in front of me and calls my name and then I drop to my knees and crawl. Is she crazy? I am not taking a step yet!

I got to have an awesome birthday party with all of my family and friends. Everyone came - even Aunt B, Griffin, Grace and Uncle Josh and my Great Grandma Gabby - all from out of town. It was so fun and also so hot so we all got to get in the pools and sprinklers for a while. My party was so fun and Jordan tells me I get to have one every year so I am super excited for that!

No comments: