Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

We celebrated Father's Day at the water park in the morning and then went to Memaw and Pepaw's house in the evening. It was an awesome Father's Day.  
Chasing Daddy under the fountain.

Daddy and I riding the turtle. 

Look how in control I am going down the slide.....

Now look at Daddy :)

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!

Peyton still prefers to crawl...even outside. Only outside she crawls without touching her knees to the ground. It is pretty funny to watch. 

Peyton wasn't so sure about the spitting turtle as I was. 

Happy Fathers Day Pepaw Bix!

All of the Daddy's with their girls!

Seriously - is my sister cute or what?

Having fun with Uncle Bob!

Sophia was pretty proud of me for touching the fish. 

Cousin Love! (this is right before we all fell on the ground)

Peyton eating the fish! She was just supposed to look at it, but opened her mouth up pretty wide. 

Memaw gets some love on Father's Day too! 

No comments: