Saturday, January 7, 2012

Peyton is 7 Months Old!

Sittin pretty at 7 months!

I am longer than my stocking!

How cute are my chunky legs?

Standin tall at 7 months! I can't stand up by myself for very long without falling, but I am pretty proud of myself when I do.

Wow - I can't believe I have been here for 7 whole months. Time has just flown by. At 7 months I am 14 lbs. 8oz. I am still a peanut by I am growing and getting stronger by the day. I have 2 big milestones that I hit at 7 months. The first is sleeping all the way until 8 am!!! It is just amazing and my Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. I wake up so happy and refreshed. No more waking up at 4, 5, or 6 am. Those days are over (finally!). The second big one is that I said my first words. Hi DaDa is now a staple saying of mine (ok it is my only saying) but I like to say it over and over again. I am starting to be quite the chatter box with lots of babbles and cooing. I figure I have to start early if I ever want to get a word in with Jordan. I am starting to push up when on my belly but haven't started crawling yet. We'll see - maybe next month. 

Love,
Peyton

No comments: