 |
| Oh my gosh.....I got a Rapunzel dress!!!! |
|
|
| I am 3!!! (3 fingers are pretty hard to hold up at the same time - so I really have to concentrate) |
 |
| Dancing with my birthday balloons. |
 |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Mommy baked me 3 princess cakes, one for each year. I got to bake a little princess cake too for the kids table. |
 |
| Crowning my friend Caitlin at my party. |
 |
| My friend Bella and I playing in the princess castle. |
 |
| Guess who came to my party??? Snow White! |
 |
| I can't even believe she is here. She did a whole dance class with my friends and I (she is my dance teacher) and this time we got to use my new balance beam. |
 |
| Just having a little birthday talk with Snow White. |
 |
| Peyton loved Snow White too. I told her if she likes Snow White, she would love to meet CInderella and Belle in Disney World. Mommy says maybe someday. |
 |
| Blowing out my candles. I practiced blowing them out in the morning on my pancakes. I had a lot of candles to blow out (they spelled Happy Birthday) but I got every single one all by myself (some were put out with air...others with saliva). |
 |
| Almost done! |
 |
| I got Cinderella's Wedding Dress and Viel for my birthday and have had it on ever since. |
 |
| Getting my jewelry and make-up on for my wedding. |
 |
| Daddy is walking me down the aisle. Aren't I a beautiful bride? |
I can't believe January 14th is finally here! I have been looking forward to this day for months and now I am finally 3! For my third birthday I of course wanted to be a Princess. To make sure I looked the part Mommy took me to get my nails done (at my request). She was a little hesitant, but she did take me to the nail salon. It was so much fun to be a grown-up. I couldn't wait to pick out my color - guess what I picked??? PINK you are right! I surprised Mommy and sat still the whole time and even chatted with the nail technician. I told her I was 2 years old now and would be 3 tomorrow. My manicure was called a Princess Manicure, so I was excited to tell the nail technician all about my princess party. Needless to say, all of the ladies just loved me and they all came over to check out my nails.
Saturday I woke up to a bedroom full of balloons and ran downstairs to a room full of presents. You can see some of them in the pictures, but needless to say I got a few Princess dresses (Rapunzel and Cinderella's wedding gown) that I have been wearing since Saturday. I also got to choose everything we did on my birthday, for breakfast I chose pancakes shaped like 3's and J's and even blew out candles on my pancakes to practice for the main event later that night. For lunch I chose my favorite place for lunch/dinner...Skyline Chilli and made both Daddy and I very happy. Then it was time to get ready for my big party. After I woke up from my nap I got dressed in my Cinderella 3 shirt and a tutu, but neither stayed on long because I had to where my Rapunzel dress for the party. The party was a blur, all my friends dressed up like princesses and we had a great time playing in the "castle" and dancing.
My next big surprise was when Snow White showed up at our door to teach a small dance class. We sang all my favorite songs, read stories, and even played on my new balance beam. It was magical and she treated me just like a real princess. Finally, it was time to blow out the candles on the 3 amazing Cakes my Mommy made. The cakes were unbelievable and Daddy says it is pretty special to have a Mommy that makes such beautiful cakes for me. (Daddy wrote that!). It was a magical day and night and I am so excited that I got to spend it with my friends and family.
Love ya,
Jordan
|
|
| I got my very own balance beam just like the one in my dance class. Doesn't everyone wear a crown while crossing the balance beam? I also got my very own digital cameras and I love it. I am taking pictures of everything....my friends, my toys, Peyton, and even my food. I wanted to take it to breakfast with me today so I could take a picture of my bagel. |
No comments:
Post a Comment