Sunday, August 30, 2009

Walk in the Park





Can you believe it, I am sitting up and almost crawling.  Each day a practice getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth.  Mommy and Daddy think I am going to crawl any day now, but right now I am having fun teasing them and making them think I am about to crawl and then I just lunge forward and lay on my belly.  It is pretty funny.

Anyway, it has been a busy couple of weeks here and I have been spending my days with Grammy and Grandma Bruce and at night mommy and daddy take me to the park to go swinging.  Check out these pictures, can you believe that is me, just a few months ago I could not even sit up, and now I am swinging and sliding down slides in the park.  I love swinging so much, I just laugh and smile the whole time and sometimes when I get to the top of my swing, Mommy or Daddy will give me a kiss and that makes me even happier.  I also like going to park because I meet so many little babies just like me.

Love ya,

Jordan


No comments: