I also got to watch mommy waterski for the first time...she sure is a great skier, I just sat in the boat and watched her go back and forth across the waves. I also saw daddy ski, he is not quite as good as mommy and sometimes it takes him a few tries to get up, but once he is up he puts up a little splash. The other fun part was mommy got me a this really cool swimming pool with a big giraffe and fun bells. I got to sit in there buck naked and play with my toys. I had so much fun and one day I was having so much fun that I let a little Baby Ruth go in the pool. Daddy said it was like Caddyshack but the real thing. I thought it was a little funny, but then I was not allowed to swim until it got cleaned up.
The lake was so much fun, but when we got back mommy had to leave for the entire week for work so it was just daddy, Maggie, and I. Grammy and Grandma Bruce watched me all week like normal, but at night it was just Daddy and his 2 girls (Me and Maggie). We would play and dance and eat and tried really hard to let him sleep at night, but the first few nights I was used to that clean lake air and I had trouble sleeping all night so I woke and started to sing a little bit. Mommy is home now and I am looking forward to a great weekend. I've gotta run.
Love ya,
Jordan
1 comment:
By Aunt and Uncle Fudge, I know you meant Aunt B and Uncle Fudge. I forgive the typo since you're not even one yet! I miss you Jordan!
Post a Comment