Saturday, February 21, 2009
















Hi Everyone. It's Jordan. After 5 weeks, I finally get to write on the family blog! Mommy says Daddy likes to talk a lot, so I better get used to fighting for talk time. I had my 1 month doctors appointment yesterday and found out I weigh 8lbs 10oz and am 21 inches long. I've been working really hard to get bigger because Mommy says she wants a chubby baby. I even wake Mommy up in the middle of the night so I can eat more. Mommy and Daddy said they are proud of me for growing but I am only in the 25th percentile on weight and height - so I am going to try to bulk up for my next appointment. Good news is my head size is in the 50th percentile (I take after Daddy). Mommy and Daddy say it is because I am "advanced" and need the room for my big brain. They tell me I am "advanced" a lot. Like when I smile at them or push myself up with my arms. Sometimes I even start cooing when they talk to me. That really gets them going. I think I am just getting older and am supposed to be doing this stuff, but they tell me I'm advanced. Whatever they want to believe I guess. Well, I have to go get dressed for my first birthday party. My friend is turning 1 year old. Mommy says I get to wear my first dress. I am sure she'll take plenty of pictures of it so you can see (she is always yaking pictures - I don't see what the big deal is).  Talk to you all later (unless Daddy gets here first).

No comments: