Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Peyton!

Our Sweet Peyton turned 4 on May 27th! She was so excited for her birthday and had been planning it for months. She wanted a mermaid party at the pool and decided on Sofia and The Floating Palace as her mermaid of choice. 

Here's her 4 Year Stats:
Height: 40 inches (55%)
Weight: 34 pounds (43%)
Considering she was less than 3% almost her whole first year, we think she's done pretty good!

Peyton's 4 Year Interview:
Favorite Color: Pink and Purple
Favorite Princess: Elsa and Anna
Favorite Animal: Giraffe "Because I sleep with it"
Favorite Candy: M&M's and Skittles
Favorite Toy: Doc Mobile
Favorite Outfit: Elsa Dress-Up
Favorite Song: Let it Go (are you seeing a theme?)
Favorite Game: Candy Land
Favorite Book: Girl Power from her BFF Annie
Favorite Movie: Frozen
Favorite Food: Tortellini
Favorite Treat: Ice Cream
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cotton Candy from Orange Leaf
Best Friend: Jordan and Lucy (and she is very serious)
Favorite Thing to Do At Home: Play with my Dolls
Favorite Subject: Gym
When I Grow Up I Want To Be: a Mommy "I just love babies"
When I Grow Up, I Want To Marry: Jordan "I love her so much"
My Most Memorable Moment This Year: Disney World - "I loved meeting the princesses"




Birthday morning cinnamon rolls - her special request!
Peyton picked her fancy dress to wear to school for her birthday. Mommy brought her Skyline and the whole cafeteria sang to her. She was so happy.

Then Mommy and Peyton had a special afternoon just the 2 of us.  She loves to paint her nails at home, so we went and got a pedicure - it was her first one and she loved it. All of the ladies in the salon loved to see her in that chair. 

No birthday is complete without a little stop at the ice cream shop. 





Frozen Palace - she ws so excited.

Candles round 2 - birthday evening


Peyton and Jordan at the mermaid party!


Lucy loves the pool - she can't get enough of it.

Peyton and Annie - they are little fish together.

Peyton's Mermaid cake

It was a little (or a lot) windy - so the candle was a challenge, but we made it work.
Her cake with graham cracker sand - which she was excited about then wouldn't eat :)
Our little mermaid


Jordan playing with Lucy


While we were opening presents, Mommy turned the camera to Lucy who instantly said "CHEESE!" She is learning fast!

No comments: