Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday to Jordan!




Jordan's 5 Year Interview

Height: 44 1/2 inches (78%)
Weight: 43 pounds (69%)

Favorite Color: Rainbow
Favorite Princess: Anna and Elsa from Frozen
Favorite Animal: Donkey ("because they are silly")
Favorite Candy: giant lollipop 
Favorite Toy: my castle (in the basement)
Favorite Outfit to Wear: any dress 
Favorite Song: Love is an Open Door (Frozen)
Favorite Game: Cat in the Hat game
Favorite Book: Sleeping Beauty
Favorite Movie: Tiana
Favorite Food: Broccoli
Favorite Treat: Ice Cream
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies and Cream ("I like anything that DADDY likes.")
Best Friend: Caitlin
Favorite Toy From Santa: My Piano 
Favorite Thing To Do at Home: Play with my Mommy and Daddy
Favorite Subject: Art and Science

When I grow up, I want to be: A Mommy and a Doctor 
When I grow up, I want to marry: "I don't want to answer this question."


For my party, I requested a Mulan theme and wanted to have my karate teacher, Master Strickland, come and train all of the kids. It was quite the party.
I wanted a Mushu cupcake cake and a Mulan cake.

Most of the kids doing karate training.

Do the crab walk

Playing Chasing Dragons!
The final test of any karate student is breaking a board. Master Strickland is telling all of the kids about the board.
I was the first one up and I BROKE THE BOARD!!!!



Karate training with Peyton and Sophia!



Blowing out my candles!

Peyton's favorite place at the whole party - the dessert table. She was still sitting down eating desserts long after all of the kids had finished and went back to playing. That sister of mine sure loves her sweets!

No comments: