Peyton and I were lucky enough to get to spend a whole 30 minutes alone with Santa this year! It was such a neat experience that we will never forget. We got to read him our lists that we are asking for this year, have cookies with him, ask him questions and even tell him a secret or two. I can't wait to see if he brings us the things we asked for on our lists next week.
 |
| Milk and Cookies with Santa! Delicious! |
 |
| Santa's finger made lit up like Rudolph when he touched my nose! |
 |
| I wrote down Peyton's list of toys she wants from Santa and was helping her read it to him. |
 |
| Santa even brought us an early Christmas present since we were going to see him in person this year. |
 |
| He brought us our very own Matrishka doll that the elves made! He used to bring Mommy one of these in her stocking every year and said he has seen us starting to play with her old ones so thought we were ready for them too. They are so special! |
 |
| Peyton was a little timid around Santa, but nothing like a cookie to bring her a little closer to him! |
 |
| One last goodbye hug for Santa. I had so much fun with him! Peyton did too now that it is over. She now keeps asking if she can go find him and give him a hug. |
 |
Here is my list I gave to Santa. I hope he thinks I was good. If he does, I will get these gifts on Wed! (Piano, Bell Puppy, Baby that Poops, Easy Bake Oven, Globe) |
 |
Peyton told me all of the gifts she wants and I wrote them down for her. She wants a whole lot of baby stuff. The biggest thing she asked for was the real baby in Mommy's tummy, but Mommy said that Santa can't bring that baby to her so she compromised for this list. (Bath Baby, Baby Rocker, Tickle Baby, Tiana Baby and some CANDY!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment