Sunday, May 13, 2012

Peyton is 11 Months

11 Months and standing on my feet (even in my sleep sack)!

Now I can see eye to eye with Jordan. 

We just chat and chat back and forth.

Can you believe I am just 1 month away from turning 1 years old? I can't believe I am already so big. At 11 Months I am just under 17 pounds and have almost quadrupled my birth weight. I am making huge strides developmentally too. I love to talk (are you surprised?) and will babble all day long. While most of the time I am the only one who understands me, I do make some real words too. I am a pro at saying MaMa and great Mommy every time I see her by saying her name over and over again. I can also say DaDa and Baby (Bae - Be) and Bye Bye and even Night Night. It seems every few days I pick up a new word. I have learned talking is pretty fun because people talk back. Jordan loves to get in my face and talk to me and I think it is pretty funny too. I have also gotten pretty fast at crawling. I am especially fast when Mommy and Daddy open the door to the ball pit. When they do that I race across the kitchen through the dining room and dive into the ball pit head first (with no hands) and then I just lay and laugh and laugh. I could literally spend hours in that thing. Besides crawling, I have gotten more sure on my feet. I can push the walker and even have learned to push the stroller and push my babies for a walk. Sometimes this is a challenge as Jordan wants to prove she can walk too (is anyone questioning that???) and she will talk away my walker and push it all over the house. She is kind of silly sometimes. Well, I have to go prepare for my party in a month. Mommy is already talking about it and it sounds pretty fun to me. I am looking forward to having cake!

Love,
Jordan

No comments: